The Center for Hearing and Communication (CHC) offers therapeutic support groups to help guide your journey as you emotionally adapt and improve your life. Click below to learn more about support groups that could help you address your individual needs. Groups meet weekly in an environment equipped with assistive listening devices.
- Working Professionals who are Hard of Hearing
- Parents of a Child with Hearing Loss
- College Students with Hearing Loss
- Hard of Hearing LGBT People
- Stress Reduction Program for People with Hearing Loss
Learn about all the services offered at CHC's Emotional Health and Wellness Center led by Jeff Wax, LCSW-R. Jeff is available to answer any questions you might have and can be reached at (917) 305-7739. Or you can send him an email.